1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our content and products implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Ling Wong grants you a non-exclusive license to use the SELF-Guided Trainings – in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the ‘license’) issued by Ling Wong.
a) Limited Usage Granted
You may use the SELF-Guided Trainings purchased from this website for your business ONLY. You may not share the materials with third parties or resell the materials. Such is considered a breach of License, and Ling Wong may pursue its rights under law.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Ling Wong.
Ling Wong does not guarantee that our content and trainings will meet exactly the needs for your business. It is the buyers’ responsibility to review product description to ensure that the products meet the needs of the intended usage.
Ling Wong does not guarantee the results or outcome of using our content or products, or the results of employing our marketing consulting or business coaching services.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Ling Wong is not liable for any damages, claims, losses, expenses, or claim expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of the use of our SELF-Guided Trainings, content (including blog posts, articles, audio, videos, resources and free downloads), or services.
Ling Wong retains the right to terminate any marketing consulting or coaching relationship at any time. Issue of refund will be subject to our discretion.
6. WEBSITE OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
business-soulwork.com is owned by Horling Wong (Ling Wong).
Ling Wong retains copyright to all content onbusiness-soulwork.com. Ling Wong may pursue its rights under law for usage of content on this website without our prior written consent.
business-soulwork.com does not provide products and services to children aged 18 and under.
Buyers are responsible for the legal implication of the final usage of our trainings, materials, content and templates.
Ling Wong is not responsible for any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, or judgments that include reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses, incidental thereto, as a result of using our materials.
Our products and trainings are created for educational purpose only and are intended to provide directions and information. It is the buyers’ responsibility to implement these materials in legal and ethical manner. In the event of legal dispute or lawsuit, buyers agree to hold Ling Wong harmless.
8. REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of the products, no refund will be issued on any purchases.
If the wrong file is being delivered due to our error, the correct file will be re-delivered without additional charges.
If error is made on the buyer’s behalf – including, but not limited to, ordering the wrong product, not reading the complete product description, or misinterpreting the description – it is subject to our discretion to issue partial store credit to use toward the purchase of other SELF-Guided Trainings.
9. NO SUBSTITUTION OF FINANCIAL, LEGAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE
Information, recommendations, and advice given in our SELF-Guided Trainings, coaching programs, group programs, or blog post articles are for educational purpose only. Ling Wong is free of all liabilities and responsibilities for any action or result for adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of specific referral or advice given in such materials.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
Ling Wong can be contacted at email@example.com.
We are located in the Kings County in New York.
Any dispute regarding this agreement will be handled by the court in the Kings County in New York.
In case any provision in this Supplemental Indenture shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability.
In plain English, if you purchase/sign up for one of the 1:1 programs or services, you agree to the following:
- It is the Client’s responsibility to call into the phone number provided (or call via skype) at the scheduled day and time for all phone coaching sessions. 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. (via email: ling [at] business-soulwork [dot] com) The session will be considered forfeit at the Coach’s discretion if 24-hour notice is not given. The sessions’ duration are as indicated on the schedule, and will end promptly at the scheduled end time even if the client calls in late.
- This payment received is intended for the program indicated at the time of checkout or transaction. Should the Client or the Coach determine that insufficient progress or cooperation exists before completion of the program, either party may cancel the program without recourse other than full payment for the program. Cancellations must be made in writing and delivered by e-mail. No refund or store credit will be provided for unused sessions if program is terminated prior to the scheduled end date.
- The Client has been made aware that the Coaching relationship is in no way to be considered or construed as psychological counseling, therapy, legal or financial advice/services. The Client has also been made aware that Coaching results cannot be guaranteed. The Client agrees that s/he is entering into coaching with the understanding that s/he is responsible for his/her own results. The Client also agrees to hold the Coach free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results for adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of specific referral or advice given by the Coach.
- The Client is required to complete all sessions in the coaching program within the time frame indicated on the program detail materials. Any session unused within the time specified will be considered forfeit.