Are you looking to collaborate with a MARKETING EXPERT who takes business strategies
BEYOND NUTS & BOLTS straight to the SOUL of the business?
Intuitive Brainiac + No BS Creative Marketing Strategist
= Your Kickass Partner
If your mission to help solopreneurs (especially coaches, consultants, service providers) build a thriving Personality-Driven business; or you provide products and services to help coaches, consultants and service professionals run and market their businesses – let’s have a chat and see how I can support your work or bring more value to your clients!
My superpower is to help people nail their schtick that is completely aligned with their souls
and then translate it into smart strategies & actionable tactics.
Let’s say your expertise is in social media, email marketing, program launch or other online marketing aspects – I can help your peeps find the soul of their business and identify their most powerful message so they can deploy your strategies and tactics in a way that will yield the most results. Or, you provide a platform for coaches to run their business – I can help your peeps see the big picture and how your products or services fit in, and how to use them in a way that benefits them most.
My expertise in the nuts and bolts of marketing means I am not just “out there” saying rainbows and unicorns stuff – everything is grounded with smart strategies and actionable tactics.
I am an Intuitive-Brainiac.
I offer a unique blend of Business + Marketing coaching with a Mindset + Psychic Twist to help the highly creative, intuitive, multi-talented and multi-passionate maverick solo-entrepreneurs distill ALL their big ideas into ONE cohesive Message, nail the WORDS that sell and design a Plan to cut the busywork and do what matters, through my intuitive yet rigorous iterative process born out of my Harvard Design School training and 10 years of experience in the online marketing industry.
I look at the big picture with a very unique perspective and I can work with you to ground those big ideas with strategies and tactics that speak directly to your offerings or expertise to create content that is relevant to your community.
I would be honored to share my expertise and gifts with you and your peeps! Here are a few “obvious” ways I can support you and your community – but I love thinking out of the box and if you have some “WTF” ideas and want to play, hit me up!
1. Me, As Your Guest
You will get me in my soapbox straight up! It could be me going 45-min straight, or we can rock it out interview style. We can even add on a piece to tie what you do back to what I talk about and make the content relevant to your business and community.
My approach offers a different perspective on Mindset + Marketing – it is particularly liberating for those who have tried all the “programs and trainings” yet still can’t get “marketing” to work for them “as advertised”. It is a way of looking at marketing as self-expression. You can get an idea from these articles.
It can be part of a teleseminar, virtual/life event, workshop, interview series, or anything else you have cooking – or it can just be a causal chat recorded for your peeps to savor on your blog.
Here are a few of my signature topics:
- Why Your Copy Sucks
- Why the “Guru Systems” Are Not Working For You
- How to Untangle from the Niche Pickle
- How to End “Elevator Pitch Shame”
And, of course, we can tailor the conversation to explore the intersection between my expertise and the focus on your podcast.
I will come bearing gifts for your peeps! If it suits you, I will share the link of this interview with my community.
See me in action:
- From Stop to Unstoppable Podcast: On Intentional Growth and Expansion
- The Unemployable Women Podcast: Business Artistry 101 – How To Design YOUR Winning Formula For Business Success
- Coach Cafe Radio Show: The 3 Biggest Mistakes Coaches Make in Their Businesses, and How to Fix Them
- Women Entrepreneurs Radio: Why the “Guru Systems” are Hurting Your Business and Turning a Powerful Personal Brand into Content that Sells
- Contractors Secret Weapon: Content Marketing and Copywriting for Small Business
- Breaking Down Your Business Podcast: On Thought Leadership Positioning
- Enlightened Entrepreneur: Common Copywriting Mistakes and How to Write Copy that Connects and Converts
- Not Another Business Show: On Honest Marketing and “Niche”
- The Productive Women Podcast: Defeat Distraction Through Clarity & Discernment
- Crazy Ambition Podcast Interview: 4 Keys To Finding Your Fastest Path to Cash
- Keep It Simple For Success Podcast Interview: Money Mindset (behind successful “selling”)
- Sarah R. Bagley’s B+ Life Podcast: On Perfectionism, Fears and Getting It Done
- Synergy Cafe: Copywriting for Business
- Healthy On a Time Budget Podcast: On Mindset and Productivity
- ProsperityQM: On Creating Your Prosperity Shift
- Interview with the Biz Buzz: The Evolution of Business Soulwork
- Interview with the Mogul Mom website: On Evolving, Unraveling, Ditching Jargon & Getting Real
- A chat with Alex from Headway Coaching Group: Becoming an Entrepreneur (video)
- Conversation with Vin from zest.md: Relevance Of Online Consultation For Health Coaches & How To Start Right and Marketing Guide For Nutritionist For the New Year
Ready to set it up? Shoot me an email – done and done.
2. You, As My Guest
We can hop on the phone, or google Hangout. I will interview you for my peeps and post it on my blog for the world to see (it will be shared to my list and through social media). Here are some examples:
- Interview with Marcie Mauro: What the STUCK? How to Get Everything You Really (Secretly) Want
- Interview with Jess Webb: Irresistible Website Essentials
- Interview with Susan Friesen: How To Use Google Plus For Business
- Interview with Kelly Eckert: A Different Perspective on Perspective
- Interview with Amanda Schuster: How To Improve Client Communication
- Interview with Tena Pettis: How To Use Social Media For Your Business
- Interview with Laura Leigh Clark: How To Create Your Prosperity Shift
Shoot me an email, let me know what you are looking for and how I can support you!
3. Guest Post/Article
You can find me on:
- Mirasee (formerly Firepole Marketing): If Honest Marketing is Possible, Why Are We Sucked Into Cookie-Cutter Copywriting? (This post received over 30 comments and 80+ social share within the first week); How To Set Up a Webinar For $0 Using Google Hangout, Smart Marketing for the Esoteric Business and 3 Copywriting Mistakes and How to Fix Them.
- YSF Magazine: Reframe the Way Entrepreneurs Think About Niche Marketing, 6 Steps to an About Page that Connects & Converts, The Best Email Marketing Can Be Summed Up in One Word and Most ‘Guru’ Marketing System Won’t Work For You, Here’s Why.
- Marketing for Hippies: Play the Long Game with Your Sales Copy (and get more clients) and The One Copywriting Secret Tool We All Have
- The Mogul Mom: Are You Afraid Of Being “Taken Advantage Of” In a Collaborative Relationship?, Why is Being “Irresponsible” Good For Business? Part 1 & Part 2, The Value of Strategic Inaction, 4 Keys to Building a Sustainable Business that Loves YOU Back and How to Win a Price War.
- Unemployable Women: 4 Keys to Kick Overwhelm, Take Impactful Actions & Get On the Fastest Path to Cash and The REAL Reason You Are Not Claiming Your Big Vision
- Team Project Mayhem Blog: How to Start a Successful Coaching Business (This post gathered 178 Facebook Shares on the first day!), Mindset Upgrade to Boost Productivity, How to Increase the Persuasive Power of Your Communications, Is Your Marketing Plan Helping You or Hurting You? and Top Three Mistakes When Starting an Online Business
- Tad Hargrave’s The Niching Spiral: Is “Niche” a Conspiracy Perpetuated by Us Business Coaches??!
- She Owns It: How to Conquer “Technophobia”, How to Write Blog Posts that Convert, 3 Keys to Productivity and Efficiency You’ve Overlooked, 3 Simple Steps to Rock Your Video Marketing in Mommy Gear and The Secret to Briding the GAP Between Your Message and Your Copy
- Content Queen: Cut Through the Clutter and Write to Convert, 4 Elements of Conversion-Focused Blog Post, 3 Steps to Stop Wasting Time and Money on Useless Technology Tools, Embrace Vulnerability to Tell Your Story, 5 Secrets to Make Your Sales Copy Connect & Convert, Small Potato? 5 Ways to Carve Out Your Unique Positioning and How To Find Your Writing Voice for an Effective Marketing Campaign
- The SITS Girls: 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block, 4 Steps To Writing Content that Makes “Selling” a Breeze and How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog
- Big Girl Branding: 3 Website Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- Bolt From the Blue: 3 Niche Misconceptions that Make Your Copy Suck
- The Talented Ladies Club: How to Detox Your Business (and work smarter), How to Navigate Change with Confidence, and Five Fears that Hold You Back from Improving Your Business
- Showcasing Women: How to Be More Effective and Efficient in Your Business, 3 Marketing Mistakes Made by the Multi-Talented Entrepreneur and Ready to Get Off the Hamster Wheel?
- The Rich Daily: 4 Mistakes That Sabotage Your Sales Copy, Should You Really Charge “What You’re Worth”?, What To Do When You Feel Overwhelmed and Make “No” Work For You
- Ending the Grind: WTF Was I Thinking When I Walked Away From Two Ivy League Degrees
- Women Prospects: Has “Fears” Become a Handy Excuse?
- eVision Media: How To Leverage Your Money Personality For Your Business Part 1 and Part 2; How To Stop Wasting Time and Money on Business Programs; Why Time Management Tools May Not Solve Your Productivity Challenge
- Holistic Fashionista Magazine: See all articles here.
- Coaching Confidence: Mindset Secrets to Successfully Selling Coaching Packages, How to Get Paid What You Ask For, A Challenge Every Coach Faces and 3 Mistakes Coaches Make when Designing Their Signature
- Savvy SME: How To Jazz Up Your Sales Conversations To Get More Clients and A New Paradigm of Business Artistry
- Lioness Magazine: The Ass Backward Way to Find Your Marketing Message and How to Use Video to Boost Facebook Reach
- Leadership Girl: Are You Doing What Your Business Really Wants?
- Health Coach Home Magazine (available on iTune): How To Design Your Airtight Marketable Signature System
- SelfGrowth.com, the most complete guide to information about Self -Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites online.
- … & more available upon request.
Whether it is leveraging some of my existing content (rewritten for your audience, of course) or creating brand new content for your blog, ezine, or publication… pleasure is all mine!
Or, we can do it the other way round – share your content with my community by contributing a guest blog. Learn more here.
Shoot me an email and let me know how I can help!
4. Bonus For Programs or Products
If you are launching a program or product that supports coaches or health and wellness practitioners to get clear about their businesses (e.g. vision, niche, sales funnel etc.), design their products or programs, market their expertise, define and communicate their super power, or boost their visibility – I would love to support you and add value to your package by gifting your peeps a juicy bonus!
I will tailor the bonus based on your tribe and your offering, and here are a few examples:
- Marketing Plan In a Day DYI Kit
- Using Essential Oils To Release Fear Home Study Program
- Online Marketing Awesomeness Guides (Choose from: Email Marketing, Product Creation or Social Media Tactics)
- Killer Sales Page Template
- Product Launch Timeline Template
- Select Done-For-You Content for health & wellness practitioners.
- If you are launching a high-level group program, I will be happy to offer a complimentary coaching session to your participants.
If you have clients who want to create a profitable and sustainable online presence that is a full expression of themselves and you’d like to provide a great resource to help them do that, shoot me an email to see what I can offer as a bonus to your work.
Look forward to connecting!
Email me at ling [at] business-soulwork [dot] com!