Inspiration . Motivation . Activation
We are inviting all Maverick Entrepreneurs to share their expertise in building a thriving business! Whether you are a coach, consultant, service provider or creative of any sort… we would love to have you share your experience!
You are invited to submit guest blog posts that will be featured in our “Guest Blog” section.
My intention is to have these guest blog posts deliver valuable marketing and business-building information to our fellow entrepreneurs on how to grow their businesses (right now, readership is mostly coaches and consultants). We hope that your “in the trenches” experience will give a unique perspective to our readers.
I want to create a community in which we can exchange ideas, experience and knowledge so that we can benefit from collaborating with and learning from each other.
I want to deliver a diversified array of content that represent different approaches to marketing, coaching and business building. There is no one-size-fits-all diet, nor a way to build a successful business.
I am looking for contributors on an on-going basis. You DON’T have to be a business or marketing expert to be writing for us! If you have been in business long enough to have experience or knowledge to share (the good, the bad, the ugly), you are invited to contribute!
So, what’s in it for you?
- If you provide marketing and business coaching services, obviously it will give you more exposure and a venue to showcase your expertise
- If you are a coach, consultant, service provider of any sort, it’s a great opportunity to position yourself as an expert in your area of specialty. You can make connections that will lead to referral relationships or joint venture opportunities. Telling people that you have written a topic on your area of specialty in a blog will certainly boost your expert status.
- You will get back link to your website, if you choose to. A great way to drive traffic and to improve your SEO ranking.
- You will have the chance to promote your products and programs (see below for more details).
Here are just some ideas that your articles can cover:
- Marketing and business building
- New tools
- How-to’s on creating certain programs or classes (e.g. how to run a successful cooking class or grocery store tour)
- Coaching tips (e.g. how to deal with difficult clients)
- Overview on a certain dietary approach (e.g. Paleo diet) and how you apply it to your practice
- How to work with partners (e.g. referral or sharing office)
- Time management
If you want to become a contributor, email your proposed topic/title and outline to firstname.lastname@example.org – you can submit as many articles as you like for review (they will be queued up and not published in a row.)
- Focus on relevant and easy-to-digest content. Provide ideas and action steps that readers can implement right away. Use bullet points to increase readability. Word count recommendation is around 500 words, but we focus on quality, not quantity.
- You can repurpose your own blog posts and articles, but it is recommended that you make some adjustments to speak to the context and audience of this website.
- We may edit the article submitted as we see fit for the post.
- Please refrain from mentioning specific product brands/names in your article.
- The author retains copyright to the article. We will not post the article in other venues besides business-soulwork.com without the author’s written consent.
- You can include your website homepage URL or your email address in the author bio area. If you would like to include information about a specific program or product, please contact Ling at email@example.com for details.
- You are encouraged to share your post as much as possible.