You know having a well-executed marketing plan is good for business:
- You will know what to do, from day-to-day, month-to-month, to grow your biz toward your big vision.
No more waking up not knowing what to do;
No more reacting to what “others are doing”;
No more throwing spaghetti on the wall;
No more paralysis analysis;
No more distraction by bright shiny objects that send you down the rabbit hole onto the hamster wheel.
- You will have a consistent communication/content marketing plan to your community to stay top of mind as a relevant expert so when it comes time your potential clients will reach out to you. You will be “selling” less and making more money.
- You can be focused and effective in your work, saving a load of time, effort and energy while boosting results and revenue.
But… you haven’t been doing it…
- “Marketing Plan” sounds so “technical”, “marketing-y” and “business-y” that you don’t think you can (nor want to) handle it…
- You have a load of ideas, but without a step-by-step set of instruction you are not sure where to begin…
- You resist to get boxed into doing something that is defined by the “should’s”…
Here is my confession: Even though I have been coaching my clients on business and marketing for quite a while, I had resisted to buckle down and write my own “marketing plan” until a year ago.
You see, part of me is kind of the artsy-fartsy type (and the other part is the “project manager” type), and the idea of having a “calendar” for the next 12 months, is like – what’s the point? I am going to do what speaks to me at the moment (you know, that whole Heart and Guts thing), and I may even be in a different business altogether (or move to Antarctica)!!
I didn’t want to get “boxed in”. Until my coach “virtual-schlap” me on my head and made me realize that it’s my business and ultimately I can do whatever the hell I want! Which means, I can have a “calendar” as roadmap/Plan B and I am free to add “what-feels-right” along the way. At least I will have an idea what “impulse stuff” to add that will take me closer to my goals, instead of throwing spaghetti on the wall.
After I put together my low-tech pain-free “stickies + markers” marketing plan, I was able to FOCUS on impactful actions that took my biz to 5-figure/month revenue in just 90 days (one of those months I was on vacation for 2 weeks). I had no problem taking action in the past, yet the CLARITY brought about by this planning process has allowed me to take focused actions to fuel my big picture.
Today, right here right now, I am giving you the exact process I use, the exact process I guide my clients through – and you don’t have to pay the big bucks because I want you to not just grow your business, but LET YOUR BUSINESS GROW YOU – which requires ultra clarity not only on the tactical/strategy stuff, but also on what is right for you.
This “what is right for you” part is what is missing in many of those trainings and programs out there!
When you get this Kit and say YES! to rocking out your biz, your way, you will:
- Map out YOUR coaching biz model and identify YOUR profit centers so you can focus your effort on a few income-generating activities, and do them well. You will play in your zone of genius, do what make your heart sing and kick that bright shiny object syndrome to the curb.
- Identify your marketing projects to zap overwhelm and stop “busy work” (so you don’t have to do everything every “marketing expert” tells you – no rabbit hole, no hamster wheel.)
- Nail your marketing calendar for the next 12 months based on your goals, so every effort will fuel your vision, will be congruent with your mission and income generating for your biz. No more throwing spaghetti on the wall and hoping something will stick!
This is a framework for you to get creative about planning your biz. You will get instructions, examples and templates to get your creative juice flowing. This is not a “my way or the highway” kinda thing.
What’s In the Kit?
- (4) mp3 recordings – short and sweet, to-the-point segments with step-by-step instruction to create a solid foundation and design your marketing plan, just like I am sitting next to you. ($200 value)
- Transcript of the recordings so you can refer back to the key points from time to time when you are doing the work. ($30 value)
- Worksheets and templates corresponding to each segment to make taking action right away as easy as “filling in the blanks”. ($70 value)
How much is having a clear plan of action worth to you?
How much more revenue can you create?
How much time, money and energy can you save?
More than this package’s $300 value, I bet.
And, you are paying NOTHING close to that!
I am asking you to say “YES” to having an awesome biz for JUST $67!
“YES, YES, YES, I am ready to have a plan and rock it out!”
Get It Souped Up
Real-person real-time support to get on the right track, have your questions answered and get clear on your plan of action:
Get this “DONE-WITH-YOU” option – for just a wee bit more, you get a 45-minute 1:1 phone coaching session with yours truly – it’s not just a great bargain, you can’t even get single sessions with me any other way.
I am pricing this souped-up option at crazy-affordable $197.
“Hell yeah, I am ready to get serious and get it DONE!”
You will receive instruction to schedule your session after purchase. To make sure you don’t sit on it until 2020, your session needs to take place within 30 days of your purchase.
You see, I am pretty darn good at getting my clients on a fast track toward RESULTS…
“During my time working with Ling [in the 4-Week Intensive Coaching Program], I was able to get clear on what it is I offer, and we came up with my signature system to offer to my coaching clients. Since working with Ling, I have launched my new website, hosted a free training call, got two new clients and am busily doing the work to create my signature system that will become a VIP offering…”
~ Simone Samuels, Certified Holistic Health and Lifestyle Coach, The Wellness Warung
“Before this 4-week Intensive Coaching Program, I was not sure about my target market, didn’t know how to position my offerings, or how to structure and price my programs. Within just 4 sessions, Ling helped me get clear on my niche and my message. We crafted my unique signature system, as well as designed and priced my high-end coaching program. Ling’s process instantly gave me a big raise while making me feel great about the value I offer my clients. Now I am equipped to get out there with confidence to enroll clients into my program at the new price!”
~ Shelley Phillpot, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
p.s. What is it gonna to be? Are you ready to get off the hamster wheel, rock a focused plan for the next 12 months and get serious about your biz?