My platinum client Kristie Rosser has a hormone therapy practice with a healthy client load. However, she was exhausted because her main source of revenue was working with patients 1:1 on a per-consultation model, essentially trading hours for dollars. She wanted to incorporate more wellness and lifestyle coaching into her work, and structure her business so she can work with patients on a long-term basis to achieve more impactful and lasting results. She also wanted to create a leveraged business model through offering programs and products, as well as reaching a wider audience through an online presence, so her income is not solely dependent on the number of hours she can put in into working in her business.
After she signed up for my Platinum coaching program, we rolled up our sleeves and got to work right away. Kristie is a go-getter who knows what she’s doing – I trust that she can handle herself and “showered” her liberally with assignments and strategies :)
Kristie has a super busy life (4 kids!!), and needs to manage her existing practice while orchestrating this transition, so we want to make sure she gets the biggest bang for her bucks in terms of the time and effort she puts in.
As of the time of writing this article, we have worked together for 10 sessions.
In the past 3 weeks, she signed 9 NEW CLIENTS into her brand new packages,
bringing in $20k in revenue.
Here is the exact process (including the hiccups) we have gone through thus far to get Kristie’s new offerings up and running in record time:
- We started out by helping her get clear on exactly what she wants her business to do for her. Having this clear vision gives us a filter for our strategies and tactics to make sure that everything we do will bring her closer to her desired lifestyle and goals.
- We then followed my proven process to help her define her target market. This was a tough nut to crack as she was so used to the model that she would take every patient that walks into her door! So I helped her “attack” this from a different angle by reverse engineering it from her expertise, her passion and her ideal offerings. We went with the flow and a few weeks later a very clear picture emerged for her, which further helped her define where she can find her ideal clients.
- She felt quite stuck in the first few sessions – she was not taking the actions or completing the assignments, and not progressing as quickly as we would like. So we looked into the root cause of what was holding her back and uncovered a big can of “mindset and fear” worms. The couple of sessions we spent on untangling this web proved to be time very well spent because when she broke free and sprung into action, the results were amazing.
- We worked through her per-consultation, “take everyone who walks in the door” kind of mindset. Now she has a mindset of a powerful coach and understands why being selective and stand by her power is the best way to serve her clients.
- Kristie had a lot of reservation when it comes to transitioning her existing patients to this new model – her fear of being vulnerable came to the surface and we worked through it using the Fear Releasing Method (of which I am a certified practitioner) and by giving her a plan on communicating the transition to her current patients. When she is able to see a plan of action and develop the trust in herself that everything will fall into place, she was ready to roll!
- Once the hurdles are clear we designed and price her three levels of private program offerings. We stayed mindful about Kristie’s goals in having a more balanced lifestyle, and made sure that we put strong boundary around her accessibility to patients.
- Instead of focusing on the number of sessions, we added value to her packages by leveraging her existing resources to increase the perceived value of her packages, so she can charge more without doing more work.
- Sitting on a bunch of programs doesn’t bring you money! Kristie “put it out there” right away and started having conversations with potential clients – committing to offering this new format of working with her despite the initial fear and uncertainty. She actually sold one package before we had the chance to design the details of her program!
Do You Want a Piece of the Action?
If you are a health and wellness practitioner who already have an established practice yet feel trapped by the 1:1, per-consultation, hour-for-dollar model that is tying you down and wearing you out – this application-only program is for you!
Creating freedom and flexibility by leveraging your expertise and your current clients-/patients-base is totally attainable (and can be done quickly) if you know what you need to do and what hurdles you have to watch out for.
Run of the mill “group programs” aren’t going to cut it for YOU because instead of a load of information, you need specific, targeted, actionable strategies that plug right into your current practice – with your desired lifestyle in mind.
Based on my experience in working with health and wellness practitioners, I have created a BRAND NEW, APPLICATION-ONLY coaching program just for you.
If you want to explore working together on this program specifically designed for ESTABLISHED PRACTITIONERS who want to LEVERAGE their time and efforts for more FREEDOM AND FLEXIBILITY, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Have your own health and wellness practice for more than 2 years
- Have been able to generate a good profit from this practice (enough to pay yourself nicely, at least!!)
- Ready to hit the ground running and sell your new offerings (none of those “I need to complete this training or that certification before I can do this…”)
- OK with your mindset and beliefs being challenged and even turned upside-down
- Willing to explore doing things differently – I don’t want to hear things like “I can’t do this or charge that because that practitioner down the block is not doing it,” or “nobody in this field has done it this way.”
Still with me? Want in? Shoot me an email at email@example.com: tell me about yourself, where you are at with your business, and what you want your biz to do for you. I will get back to you within 48 hours, and if we can make good juju together, we will set up a time to chat.
NOT an “established practitioner”? Not a problem – grab a complimentary My Biz My Way Breakthrough Session and we will see how I can best support you.